Noah and Nick

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Slow blogging

It may seem that we've been pretty slow recently in blogging and commenting in other blogs recently. The biggest reason for that is the army. About half of last month I went to a desolate place called Yakima. Now that sounds pretty exotic, but it's actually in the mountains of Washington. While there, my "hospital" set up a tent and shipping container hospital complete with OR, Lab, Emt, ICU, ICW, Xray, Pharmacy, and the most important, medical maintenance. And now, I'm in Augusta training on the problems medical equipment have in Iraq. I will be back in WA on the 24th, and hope to have about a month before our next big trip... to MD for the family reunion. Just thought I'd let you all know that we weren't trying to neglect our blog responsabilities. Laura does know she's been tagged. She spent the weeks I was in Yakima with mom and dad. As far as the next ultrasound, the big diagnostic one where they measure everything will be on the 27th. We'd like every one to guess what it will be, but I'll put a post on the family blog for that later.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home