Noah and Nick

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Potty training





While I was looking for the pictures that go with the paragraph that follows, I found these pictures. Nick had thrown my army sock into the toilet...
Nicholas' favorite room in our apt. is the bathroom. Hands down. If one of us needs to go, Nick will wait out side the door, pining. If he manages to get in, or we take him to brush his teeth, wash his hands, or take a bath, he'll throw a fit when it's time to leave. Now that we've bought this nifty seat, I hope that his love of bathroom will help in potty training. So far, he's been able to potty in his seat, but has had problems with pooh.

3 Comments:

  • He is so cute! I could do without the throwing stuff in the toilet, but still cute.

    Good-luck with potty training. Ryan used to sit on the toilet, but won't have anything to do with it now...someday!

    By Blogger Jess and Jason, At 10:12 AM  

  • We never got a potty seat. Will just hangs his bum down in the toilet and holds himself up with his hands. I'm sure someday he will fall in. I hope I have my camera handy when he does.

    Mike

    By Blogger Mike and Adrianne, At 5:59 PM  

  • I just left a comment and it erased it! Stupid computer!
    I am so impressed that he goes on the potty at all. Tyson is older and he WILL NOT go on the potty. He does all the actions, sits there, throws toilet paper in and flushes, but there is nothing going on there!
    Good luck with your little cutie!

    By Blogger Pitcher Family, At 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home