Noah and Nick

Monday, January 21, 2008

The most important part of a vacation...






I'm not sure what Nick was eating there, but it sure looks good. Laura just told me it's dulce de leche.















Belen, Laura's sister made these mini kabobs for new years eve appetizers.










The whole new years eve appetizer spread.


















This is a small portion of an asado-barbecue. This one is for mothers day.











Joaquin, Laura's cousin, is the guy with cake all over his face. It's kind of a tradition.

3 Comments:

  • If you didn't get the idea of the title, the most important part of a vacation is FOOD!
    By the way, I like to see that people have seen my posts. I like to see comments. This might sound a little childish, but if there aren't any comments(beside this one) for this post, I probably won't put up another post.

    By Blogger Andy Laura Nick and Noah, At 9:43 PM  

  • Um, please put up more posts!!

    I was going to ask if you meant the food. You are a real Richards!

    By the way, other people like comments on their posts too...hint hint!

    By Blogger Jess and Jason, At 10:01 AM  

  • I also like comments on mine! I did come and look at your blog, and it made me hungry!! All that food looks so good. It also looks like it would be sooo fun to live close enough to family to get together often.

    By Blogger Pitcher Family, At 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home