Noah and Nick

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Party and a Cow

I'm not sure why my text is underlined or blue...

Now it's not...
Any way, Nick was invited to a birthday party today after stake conference, and we had a good time. The birthday girl, Camila turned one. She's the dark one sitting on Nicks right side. Today, during the conference, Nick tried to kiss the red head on his left, and she slapped him. I wasn't there because I was sitting with the choir. It's just as well, or I would have burst out laughing in the middle of a speakers talk. After the party, Laura was looking through a box with some clothes and found this cow suite we bought on clearance after Halloween 2006. Nick is an animal nut, and wanted to put it on, so this is our little bull calf.



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home