Noah and Nick

Thursday, October 16, 2008

NOAH!!! WHAT?!!! I NEED YOU TO BUILD ME AN ARK

RIGHT...Laura's going to love me for this one. I think she was talking to me...Aren't brothers so helpfull

Just fascinating.
Now, up close and personal.

Mandy sent me the following:

Hey Andy! Um, we'd like to see more pictures of Noah!!! But really I wrote to ask what kinds of things you guys need for Noah? Or are there things you don't really need, but want and wont buy yourselves since you don't need them?

Well, here are the pics. As far as things Noah needs, I asked him this morning. We had a long discusion, and came to the conclusion that Noah needs his own room in a house that his parents own. Prefereably a 3br, 2.5bath 2 car garage (with a new car in it) on a .5+acre lot. Now, he says that not as much of a need as a want, is a hitch-hiker double stroller. I think his mom convinced him to want that particular kind of double stroller, seeing as how it's the most difficult and expensive kind of double stroller we've seen. Of course they never have that kind at the local baby consignment store. More pictures should follow at our regular interval of every five months or so...

9 Comments:

  • Interesting how expensive babies' taste's are...

    Thanks for posting the pictures! How is everyone doing?

    Mike

    By Blogger Mike and Adrianne, At 4:18 PM  

  • Very cute! He looks just like Nick to me! Does he to you all?

    Do you need anything that is reasonalbly priced? Or a store that a gift card would be good to have?

    By Blogger Jess and Jason, At 5:15 PM  

  • Every one is doing just fine. We also think that Noah and Nick look a lot alike. Mabey that's why they're brothers.
    We are thinking about getting the aforementioned rediculously priced stroller from Target, so a card there would be helpfull.

    By Blogger Andy Laura Nick and Noah, At 8:54 PM  

  • I am very curious about this stroller. Will you give me the real name, or attach a link to it?
    I looked for it on Target.com and didn't see anything. Then I did a search and found an adapter thing that you put on the front of a double jogger where a kid can stand called a hitchhiker.

    By Blogger Jess and Jason, At 4:00 AM  

  • Thanks for posting pictures. Noah is gorgeous and so is his big clone, I mean brother. I can't wait to see them and their parents too!

    By Blogger Dad and Mom, At 5:42 AM  

  • I call this stroller a Hitch-hiker because that's what the lady at the consignment store told me they're called. Baby-trend calls them sit n' stand strollers. Target.com has a few different models. As I looked at all of target.com double strollers, I realized that it is not the most expensive, but I have seen PLENTY of tandems and side by sides at consigment stores and garage sales.

    By Blogger Andy Laura Nick and Noah, At 8:06 AM  

  • We have a sit and stand and really like it. It can be a little heavy, but that is probably because my kids are heavy!
    I can actually fit all three of them on this stroller. Ryan sits in the seat, Layla sits on the bench on the back and Austin stands in front of her.

    By Blogger Jess and Jason, At 8:57 AM  

  • Thanks for the pictures! He's a cutie!

    Sorry, I can't get you a house. Thanks for the stroller idea. We have a double jogging, side by side. It's great for outside, but no good in malls or stores. I've had a sit and stand before and really liked it.

    By Blogger Pitcher Family, At 1:15 PM  

  • Try Craigslist. Go to baby and kids. Search for "sit stand stroller". Lots of reasonable priced strollers.

    We're still trying to find the time to come see you, but the pictures are great.

    Ralph

    By Blogger Richards in Seattle, At 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home