Noah and Nick

Friday, December 16, 2011

Chili





I love chili. I love making enormous amounts of the stuff, and being able to pull out a frozen block of it any time I want. I love it so much, I once peeled a green layer of something (mold? bacteria? chili parasites?) off a tub of chili that had been sitting in my car for a week, and ate it. It was delicious. Today, Laura the boys and I went to the Jess and Jason home to make chili. It was delicious, and we all had a great time.
I don't know how to easily fix the pictures. They're backwards. We did not start with an empty pot and fill it with chili. Well, actually I guess we did... OK, we did not start out with a dirty pot and storage tubs full of chili, and end up with a pot full of soaked raw beans.

2 Comments:

  • So glad you blogged!! that is a serious amount of chili! Looks like you had a great helper! Wish we could have joined you all!

    By Blogger Pitcher Family, At 5:05 AM  

  • The chili was delicious. And the company was fantastic. I wish I could have all of my siblings over to make dinner for me all the time. Thanks again Andy and Laura for showing my how to make good chili!

    By Blogger Jess and Jason, At 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home