Noah and Nick

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our House,

In the middle of our street.
So, I planned on posting about a bunch of different things in one post, and then putting lots of pictures up later. After selecting the five pictures from the different topics, the load timed out. I decided to do the specialized posts and then the general post so that it's at the top and it's the first thing you see... Unless it happens again and I'm too frustrated to try again. We'll see.
Any way, here's the inside of our house. And I say our house, what I really mean is the house we're renting from some guy. We have become one of those families that never eats at their dining room table. We now eat on the counter table tingy that separates our kitchen from our officy room(the one with the red chair and desk).
















4 Comments:

  • After four more failed attempts to upload more pictures in another post, I've given up. Maybe next time I'll have better luck.

    By Blogger Andy Laura Nick and Noah, At 5:01 PM  

  • I love your bedroom set!!! Looks like a great house. I'm glad you are all settled in. I know alot of families who abandon their table when they move to a house with a bar. The moms just say it's easier!

    By Blogger Pitcher Family, At 7:47 AM  

  • Your house looks great! Like Mandy, we are glad you are finally settled.

    By Blogger Mike and Adrianne, At 3:51 PM  

  • I love your house! I love your kitchen!!

    By Blogger Jess and Jason, At 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home